The factory tie rod used on most late-model Jeeps is prone to bending due to its vulnerable position and light duty construction. Located directly forward of the front axle, it often makes contact with obstacles before anything else on the vehicle. When this occurs, the weak OE tie rod typically yields to the opposing obstacle before the driver even realizes contact was made.
JKS TR300 HD Tie Rod
jks tie rod - by william,2020-06-06 01:27:41
5/ 5starsgood product ! good price ! great service !
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-TR300
- Part Number: TR300
1999-2004 Grand Cherokee WJ
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|1999-2004||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|
|1999-2004||2WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|
- Heavy-duty replacement resists impacts and bending much better than OE tie rod
- Incredibly strong 1.25" x 0.250" seamless tubing for excellent durability
- Provides improved steering sensitivity and feedback to driver
- Properly threaded to accept OE tie rod ends for convenient bolt-on installation - includes jam nuts
- Features a machined flat recess for easy wrench adjustment
- Protective black powdercoat finish resists corrosion