The factory-supplied steering stabilizer and mounting configuration has presented numerous problems for Wrangler JK owners. The stabilizer itself is severely undersized for the application, while the quality and construction are equally unsuitable for off-pavement excursions. The factory mounting points are no better. They position the stabilizer directly in harms way and provide very little clearance from offending objects.
JKS OGS900 Stabilizer and Relocation Kit
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS900
- Part Number: OGS900
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty brackets reposition stabilizer much higher for greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting studs and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Multiple mounting configurations ensure maximum versatility and eliminates binding of stabilizer shaft caused by misaligned mounting points
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE mount to prevent fatigue and failure, or optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Large diameter stabilizer increases fluid capacity for better heat dissipation and fade resistance
- Multi-stage valving and larger piston reduce effect of road conditions transmitted to steering wheel
- Not compatible with Rock Krawler Heavy Duty PRO tie rod. Diameter of tie rod must be 1-1/2" or smaller.
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE trackbar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.