Trackbar Relocation Bracket; Rear; Angled axle bracket for CV-type driveshaft; Raises mounting point 4.0"; Attaches rear trackbar to factory mount on axle; Heavy gauge steel construction; Powder Coated; Bolt-on;
JKS OGS170 Relocation Bracket Rear Trackbar
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS170
- Part Number: OGS170
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket attaches directly to factory track bar mount on axle housing
- Relocates mounting point 4.0" higher to reduce trackbar operating angle and improve handling at high speeds
- Angled design corrects geometry on lifted vehicles with rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft to eliminate binding and premature bushing wear
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Protective powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Vehicles lifted over 3.0" must be equipped with adjustable rear track bar [JKS PN: OGS159 or equivalent] and/or adjustable upper control arms.
- Compatible with double cardan (U-joint) CV-type or OE Rzeppa-joint driveshaft.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Will not work with OME rear spring
- Although rare, trimming/grinding may be required with use of certain aftermarket springs.