In spite of all its improvements over previous models, the 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK is not entirely without fault. One particularly troublesome problem involves inadequate bracing of the factory track bar brackets. A startling number of vehicles have been disabled on the trail when the factory track bar bracket separated from the axle housing without notice. Vehicle owners have reported this problem on both axle housings, and although it occurs more commonly on modified applications, it can also affect stock vehicles.
JKS OGS169 FAB Wrangler JK
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS169
- Part Number: OGS169
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount
- Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution
- Smooth, snag-free bottom skid plate slides easily over obstacles
- Precision cut from premium grade steel and CNC formed for accurate fitment
- Ready-to-paint bare metal finish
Does NOT fit right hand drive models.