The factory rear track bar bracket on 2007+ Wrangler JK models has become a sthece of frustration for many Jeep owners. This poorly designed bracket does not provide the structural rigidity necessary to resist lateral track bar forces. When the factory bracket becomes overloaded, the welds that attach it to the axle tube can fail. As the bracket literally tears away from the axle housing, it becomes deformed and rendered useless.
JKS OGS168 FAB OE Replacement Rear Trackbar Bracket
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS168
- Part Number: OGS168
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty trackbar mount upgrade for rear axle housing
- Direct replacement for weak factory mount often damaged by excessive forces generated off-road
- Properly designed to withstand extreme off-road conditions and oversized tires
- Precision cut from premium grade steel and CNC formed for accurate fitment
- Ready-to-paint bare metal finish
Rear Trackbar Brace [JKS PN: OGS169] is strongly recommended to prevent future damage to axle mount.