The last place you want to lose maneuverability is on the trail, where diagnosing and repairing the problem is often impossible. Nevertheless, this unfortunate occurrence affects Wrangler JK owners more often than you might expect.
JKS OGS162 Stabilizer Relocation Bracket
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS162
- Part Number: OGS162
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty bracket repositions steering stabilizer higher on axle housing for much greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting stud and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE track bar bracket to prevent fatigue and failure
- Optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Precision formed from 0.25" thick steel for maximum rigidity
- Durable zinc finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Not compatible with OE steering stabilizer.
- Requires Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount [JKS PN: OGS924] on 2010+ models.
- Compatible with Stabilizer Cylinder [JKS PN: JPSEC1000].
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE track bar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.