Choosing the ideal coil springs for your Jeep is never easy, and once you've made your decision it's even more difficult to change your mind. To choose correctly, a seemingly infinite number of variables must be considered. Just a few of the more important variables include: vehicle weight, tire clearance, ride quality, lift height, and shock valving. Failing to consider any of these variables virtually guarantees that vehicle performance and comfort will suffer.
JKS 2710 Front Adjustable Coil Spacer Pro
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-2710
- Part Number: 2710
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1.0" to 3-1/2"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Hydraulic bump shock progressively raises compression damping to prevent suspension from bottoming out
- Increases vehicle stability and handling on all types of terrain and at any speed
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Full Traction, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications.