By design, coil springs are more sensitive to load changes because they lack the inherent friction produced by leaf springs. As a result, simple modifications like installing a bumper, winch or second battery can easily affect vehicle ride height enough to create tire clearance problems. Poly spacers are often used to improvise, although not recommended due to a lack of proper sizes and abundance of inferior designs.
JKS 2550 Rear Adjustable Coil Spacer
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-2550
- Part Number: 2550
1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 2.0" to 3-3/8"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability