JKS Manufacturing brake line drop brackets for the 07-14 Jeep JK. This inexpensive and convenient kit is perfect for any JK owner that has a modified off-the-shelf or custom lift on their Jeep. While many JK owners like to piece together a lift with their favorite components from several companies, rarely will they find the correct brake line relocation available separately. Each bracket has a factory-like locating tab which locks in the position on the frame and to the brake line.
JKS 2290 Brake Line Relocation Bracket
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-2290
- Part Number: 2290
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD/1987-1995 Wrangler YJ 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Perfect for any JK owner that has a modified off-the-shelf or custom lift on their Jeep.
- Factory-like locating tab which locks in the position on the frame and to the brake line.
- This kit relocates both front and rear brake lines.
- Maintains adequate slack with front shocks that have up to 26.5" extend length.
- Maintains adequate slack with rear shocks that have up to 28.5" extend length.
- Inexpensive, convenient, complete kit.
- Hardware is included for a quick and easy upgrade.