Fabtech 6" Basic Systems include steel coilover shock spacers that utilize the stock front coilover shocks for a factory like ride. This system includes our proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles and arched crossmembers for exceptional suspension ground clearance with a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, impact struts, heavy duty tie rods, rear add-a-leafs and more.
Fabtech K7019DL 6" Basic Lift Kit -Dirt Logic SS Shocks
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K7019DL
- Part Number: K7019DL
2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD Gas
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Front Coilover Spacers
- Impact Struts
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Rear Add-a-leaf Kit
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Coilover Spacer Box
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25's are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Tire Size - 315/70R17 Wheel Size - 17x8 w/ 4 5/8in BS w/minor trimming
- 65. Must use 17" wheels or larger.
- 116. Does not fit Baja Series models.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov