Fabtech 6" Performance System features specially valved extended length front shocks that utilize the stock coil springs for a factory like ride. Massive extended length ductile iron steering knuckles attach to high arched lower control arm crossmembers for superior strength. A 1/4" thick steel skid plate protects the front differential. Included in this system includes preinstalled wheel bearings, seals and ball joints for a quick installation. Please note that this system requires precision hydraulic press work to install.
Fabtech K7002 6" Performance Lift Kit w/ Performance Shocks
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K7002
- Part Number: K7002
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD Gas
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate
- Impact Struts
- Rear Add-a-leafs
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Rear Performance Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
- Tire Size - 35/12.50R15 Wheel Size - 15x8 w/ 3 1/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 315/75R16 Wheel Size - 16x8 w/ 4in BS w/cutting
- 67. Precision hydraulic press work required.
- 133. Will not work with a body lift.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov