This kit utilizes the factory coil springs with 3'' tall spacers to obtain lift while keeping the stock ride. Kit includes front and rear track bar brackets that recenters the axles under the vehicle for the increased ride height. An economical and correct way to lift a JK for 35'' tires with all the proper bracketry included.
Fabtech K4037 3" Basic Lift Kit
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K4037
- Part Number: K4037
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JK) 4WD Gas
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK) Gas|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK) Gas|
- Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
- Component Box
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Rear Performance Monotube Shocks
Fabtech's Monotube Shock Absorbers feature high pressure nitrogen gas that reduces fade during aggressive offroad driving. The Monotube design allows for a larger piston compared to twin tube shocks with greater cooling efficiencies due to the single wall seamless tubing. An internal free floating dividing piston separates the nitrogen gas from fluid to eliminate foaming and shock fade. Each shock has been pretuned specifically for the vehicle application providing a superior ride quality.
- Monotube Construction
- Internal Floating Dividing Piston
- 14mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 46mm OD Piston
- Separated high pressure nitrogen gas
- Thick wall seamless tubing
- Inverted mounting position
- Tire Size - 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 17x9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 325/65R18 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 325/60R20 Wheel Size - 20x9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 17x9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size - 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size - 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x9 w/ 5in BS w/cutting
- 148. Exhaust Spacer (FTS24126) required on all 2012-17 Jeep Wranglers.
- 155. Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 07-11 front (FTS94057) rear (FTS94051).
- 156. Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 12-17 front (FTS94057) rear (FTS94058).
- 157. Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front (FTS94057) rear (FTS94052).
- 158. Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-17 front (FTS94057) rear (FTS94059).
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov