For the ultimate in suspension performance for the Super Duty fabtech offer a bolt on 4 Link System that provides unsurpassed articulation and wheel travel. These 2" diameter heavy wall links feature race style 1" Uniballs for superior strength. Thick 1/4" steel brackets secure the 4 Links to the frame without cutting or welding. This 4 Link system allows the use of fabtech's replacement Coil Springs. The system also includes Sway Bar Drops, Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, and a rear Block & U-Bolt kit.
Fabtech K2132/K2132M/K2132DL 6" 4 Link Lift Kit
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K2132/K2132M/K2132DL
- Part Number: K2132/K2132M/K2132DL
2008-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas/Diesel/2011-2013 Ford F-450 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
|2008-2016||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty Gas|
|2008-2016||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty Diesel|
|2011-2013||4WD||Ford||F-450 Super Duty Diesel|
- Designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Built to enhance your off-road capabilities
- Made from road-touch materials to survive the test of time
- Coil Box Kit
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Rear Block Kit
- Front Stealth Shocks
- Rear Stealth Shocks
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These ";Nitrocarb"; piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete ";black out"; shock package.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov