For the ultimate Super Duty suspension upgrade, this Coilover conversion directly replaces the stock Coil Spring buckets with super stout gusseted 1 3/4'' tubing for exceptional strength. This Coilover conversion system allows use of the Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover Shocks. To complete this high end Coilover conversion, opt for our hydraulic bump stops. This Coilover Shock System is compatible with our Radius Arm and 4 Link systems.
Fabtech K2072DL 6" Front Dirt Logic SS 4.0 Coilover Conversion Lift Kit
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K2072DL
- Part Number: K2072DL
2008-2010 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
- Coilover Hoop Kit
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
- Component Box
Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Stainless Steel Coilovers
The Dirt Logic 4.0 provides the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort in a big package. This massive high end shock is designed for full size vehicles that required the biggest and best Coilover shock in a bolt on configuration. Nothing else comes close.
- 4.0" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 3 5/8" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 1.25" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 3/4" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- Non Resi, 4.0" OD Piggyback Resi and 4.0" OD Remote Resi
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25's are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- 41. Will not work with Leveling or Basic System.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov