Fabtech patented Radius Arms feature a full tubular structure strengthened by dimple die side plates, with an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment. Front lift includes Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers. Completing this system is a Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, Sway Bar drops and more. Rear lift comes from replacement Leaf Springs.
Fabtech K2066DL 8" Radius Arm Lift Kit w/ Dirt Logic SS 4.0 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic SS Shocks
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K2066DL
- Part Number: K2066DL
2008-2010 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
- Fabtech Replacement Radius Arms
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover
- Rear Leaf Spring Kit
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Stainless Steel Coilovers
The Dirt Logic 4.0 provides the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort in a big package. This massive high end shock is designed for full size vehicles that required the biggest and best Coilover shock in a bolt on configuration. Nothing else comes close.
- 4.0" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 3 5/8" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 1.25" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 3/4" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- Non Resi, 4.0" OD Piggyback Resi and 4.0" OD Remote Resi
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25's are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Tire Size - 355/65R18 Wheel Size - 18x9.5 w/ 4 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 37/13.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x10 w/ 4 1/2in BS w/minor trimming
- 3. Non dually models only.
- 27. Front drive shaft modification may be required to clear exhaust on gas motor.
- 29. Rear leaf springs may reduce load carrying capacity.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov