This 100% bolt on 6'' 4 Link Coilover conversion system utilizes 2'' OD Links with race style 1'' spherical bearings for superior strength. The 4 link arms attach to the frame with bolt on 1/4'' thick steel brackets. The link arms are attached the factory front axle housing with massive 1/4'' thick steel brackets that surround the housing and secure the 4 Link Arms for heavy offroad use. Due to the increased side load of a 4 Link suspension we include a replacement 2'' OD Trac Bar with 1-1/4'' Heims to properly locate the front axle throughout the travel range. The Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover shocks attach to the frame via a large hoop style shock bucket and to the axle, integrating into the 4 Link axle brackets.The factory sway bar is relocated with billet sway bar links while triple layer limiting straps control the extended wheel travel of the front suspension. This system will provide a substantial ride quality increase both on and offroad.
Fabtech K2044DL 6" Lift Kit w/ Front Dirt Logc 4.0 Coilovers/Rear Dirt Logic Shocks
Rated /5 based on 0 customer reviews
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K2044DL
- Part Number: K2044DL
2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- 2" OD Heavy Wall Links
- Fabtech Heavy Duty 5 Ton Joints
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket
- Replacement 2" OD Trac Bar with 1-1/4" Heims
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Leaf Springs
|1||FTS22091||REAR LEAF SPRING & BLOCK KIT|
|2||FTS810122||REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 NON RESI|
- FRONT DIRT LOGIC 4.0 PIGGY BACK RESI COILOVER
- The Dirt Logic 4.0 provides the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort in a big package. This massive high end shock is designed for full size vehicles that required the biggest and best Coilover shock in a bolt on configuration. Nothing else comes close.
- 4.0″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 3 5/8″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 1 1/4″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 3/4″ Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Tire Size - 315/75R16 Wheel Size - 16x10 w/ 4 5/8in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 17x10 w/ 4 5/8in BS w/minor trimming
- 33. Ship truck freight only.
- 34. For V10 & diesel models only.
- 39. Must have rear CV driveshaft for Excursion.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov