At the top of our Super Duty line is our famous 4 Link System that provides unsurpassed articulation and wheel travel. Large 2" OD heavy wall links feature race style 1" Uniballs for superior strength. Thick 1/4" steel brackets secure the 4 Links to the frame without cutting or welding. This 4 Link system includes our front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover conversion. The system also includes Billet Sway bar links, Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm and more. Rear lift is replacement leaf springs and block & u-bolt kit.
Fabtech K20381DL 10" 4 Link Lift Kit w/ Dirt Logic SS 4.0 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic SS Shocks
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K20381DL
- Part Number: K20381DL
2008-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
- 2" OD Heavy Wall Links
- Fabtech Heavy Duty 5 Ton Joints
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Component Box 3
- Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover
- Rear Block & Leaf Spring Kit
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Stainless Steel Coilovers
The Dirt Logic 4.0 provides the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort in a big package. This massive high end shock is designed for full size vehicles that required the biggest and best Coilover shock in a bolt on configuration. Nothing else comes close.
- 4.0" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 3 5/8" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 1.25" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 3/4" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- Non Resi, 4.0" OD Piggyback Resi and 4.0" OD Remote Resi
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25's are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Tire Size - 40/12.50R17 Wheel Size - 17x9 w/ 4 5/8in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 40/13.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x10 w/ 4 1/2in BS w/minor trimming
- 3. Non dually models.
- 27. Front drive shaft modification may be required to clear exhaust on gas motor.
- 29. Rear leaf springs may reduce load carrying capacity.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov