Fabtech's cutting edge RTS system has now been developed for the all new GM HD platform. The 6'' RTS utilizes a patent pending bracket system that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there are no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
Fabtech K1046DL 6" RTS Lift Kit -Dirt Logic SS Shocks
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K1046DL
- Part Number: K1046DL
2011-2019 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD 2WD/4WD
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- RTS Torsion Bar Brackets
- Billet Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
- Component Box 1
- Component Box 2
- Front Performance Shocks
- Rear Performance Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
- Tire Size - 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x10 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 355/65R18 Wheel Size - 18x9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size - 37/13.50R20 Wheel Size - 20x10 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- 55. Must use aftermarket 18'' wheels or larger.
- 60. Fits extended and crew cab models only.
- 199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov