The TeraFlex TJ: NP231 Extreme Short Shaft Kit is what short-wheelbase TJ Wrangler/Unlimited owners have been dreaming about for decades. Not only does the Extreme Short Shaft Kit improve on strength, but it also increases driveshaft length by up to 7" over a stock application. This kit is also more than 3" shorter than a standard Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit and 1.5" shorter than an ATLAS II. Speedometer readings are transferred through a tone ring and electronic sensor.
TeraFlex 4444400 Extreme Short Shaft Kit
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-4444400
- Part Number: 4444400
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)/2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)||2WD||Gas|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)||4WD||Gas|
- Output housing
- Transfer case rear output shaft
- Output Housing Seal (# 2199920)
- Output housing bearing
- Rear Output Yoke (# 600071)
- Output Yoke Flanged Nut (# 231112)
- Electronic Transfer Case Speed Sensor w/ Harness (# 4990254)
- All necessary hardware
- 14" L x 11" W x 3.5" H
- Speedometer readings are transferred through a tone ring and electronic sensor.
- Requires a converter box to calibrate the speedometer.
- This kit must be used w/ a CV style (double cardan) driveshaft.
- Fits NP231-J transfer cases only.
- Earlier NP231 applications w/ mechanical speedometer cable require updating to an electronic speedometer.
- Install Time: 5 Hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov