Lengthen the wheelbase and center the rear wheels on your JK Wrangler/Unlimited with the TeraFlex JK: 2" Alpine Rear Stretch Kit. The additional 2" stretch improves wheelbase characteristics including climbing under extreme conditions as well as rear tire clearance. The new relocation brackets ensure the rear coil springs (not included) remain vertical to prevent spring bowing. Although it's been designed for aftermarket "high-line" fenders, this kit will still work with the factory fender flares.
TeraFlex 1257100 2” Rear Alpine Stretch Kit – 4-Arm
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-1257100
- Part Number: 1257100
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JK) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK) Gas||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK) Gas||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK) Gas||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK) Gas||4WD||Gas|
- Extends rear axle up to 2" rearward
- Improves rear tire clearance
- Alpine Mid Control Arm Kit - Rear Upper
- Alpine Mid Control Arm Kit - Rear Lower
- Spring Relocation Brackets - Rear Upper
- Rear Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- Bump Stop Relocation Pads - Rear Lower
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels - NOT INCLUDED.
- Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Rear Alpine Mid Arm Stretch Brackets.
- Requires cutting and welding.
- Requires Lift Coil Springs - NOT INCLUDED.
- Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) - we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks.
- Install Time: 7 Hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov