Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K5074B 3'' Lift Kit w/ES Shocks
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K5074B
- Part Number: K5074B
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
How much would the labor cost to install this kit (FJC 2007)?
We charge $650.00 for installation and Alignment of the unit here in our Las Vegas, NV. shop.
HI, When installing the Pro Comp K5074B 3'' Lift Kit w/ES Shocks , is it best to change the Upper control arms or can you leave the old ones on.
Upon installation of this unit it is recommended to change the UCA but not required. Changing to the UCA Part# 57003B will allow for a better Camber Alignment and relieve pressure on the Upper Ball joint if the angle is to much.
- Fits: 07-14 FJ Cruiser
- Shocks: Front ES6000/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 33x12.50R16-20, 285/75R-16, 285/70R17,295/65R18, 295/55R20
- Wheel Size: 16" thru 20" x 9" wide rims with 4.5" to 5" BS
- Front Lift: Knuckles, Crossmembers
- Rear Lift: Coil Springs
- Install Time: 4-6 Hours
|1||57491||Front Coil Springs|
|1||57492||Rear Coil Springs|
|2||622053||ES6000 Spring Seat Shocks|
|2||923553||Rear ES9000 Shocks|
- Use of maximum tire size recommendation may require the removal of the front inner fender mud flaps and/or other fender modications.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Excluding models with Electronic / Hydraulic ride adjusting features
|Max Tire Size||33" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||16" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 9"|
|Backspace||4" - 5"|
|Bolt Pattern||6 x 5.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||12mm x 1.5|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA21134|