Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K4021B/K4021F 6" Suspension Lift Kit Fits Fits 2WD
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K4021B/K4021F
- Part Number: K4021B/K4021F
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Would this kit work on a f350 with I beams !?
This item is designed for the 1999-2004 F-250/350 2wd models with the I-Beam Suspension.
What needs to be done for this to fit an 05 f350 single wheel rear 2wd?
This unit is Not compatible with the 2005-2007 F-250 2wd models. It is designed for the 1999-2004 model years only
My truck doesn’t have leaf springs in front would this kit still work only coil springs and shocks
This item listed is for the 1999-2004 F-250/350 2wd models only. It is not correct for the 4wd models.
|1999-2004||Ford||F-250 Super Duty||2WD||Diesel|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-250 Super Duty||2WD||Gas|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-350 Super Duty||2WD||Diesel|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-350 Super Duty||2WD||Gas|
- Fits: 99-04 F-250/F-350 2WD
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50R16-20, 315/70R17,305/70R18, 325/60R18, 295/60R20
- Wheel Size: 16" thru 20" x 10" wide rims with 4.5" to 5" BS
- Front Lift: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift: Lift Block, U-Bolts & Add-A-Leaf
- Install Time: 8-10 Hours
|1||24614||Front Coils - Diesel Specific|
- Vehicles with 2 Pc rear driveshaft may require shim kit 52480 to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
- Vehicle will require eccentric alignment cam kit 594.
- Steering Stabilizer kit 222585 fits 2wd vehicles with 6" Pro Comp lift only.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Pitman arm comes in two configurations select year from drop down menu to receive correct pitman arm. 2WD produced up to 3/99 use P/N FD400- after 3/99 verify steering shaft diameter and spline count. P/N FD400 has 32 splines and fits 1.313" diameter shaft. P/N FD600 has 36 splines and fits 1.375" diameter shaft.
- Not recommended for Dual Rear Wheel applications.
- 00-02 Vehicles require 14mm x 2.0 lug nuts. Use lug nut kit PXA26108. 03-04 Vehicles require 14mm x 1.5 lug nuts. Use lug nut kit PXA26145
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||16" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 10"|
|Backspace||4" - 5.75"|
|Bolt Pattern||8 x 170mm|
|Lug Nut Size||See Notes|
|Lug Nut Kit||See Notes|