Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K4020B 6" Suspension Lift Kit Fits Fits 2WD
6inch lift for 1999 f250 super duty 2WD - by Michael S.,2016-11-23 10:00:00
3/ 5starsThe product is good wuality but a lot of things didn't fit right and had to be modified to fit properly. The kit doesn't come with new pitman arm. So they had to send me one. The u bolts need to be bigger.
6" lift kit - by LUCIA C.,2016-06-06 09:00:00
3/ 5starsI love how my truck looks, I just didnt like the fact that I was not told I needed an extra part for my truck in the beginning so I had the truck in the shop for a week cause the extra part [pitarm] was purchased later and then still recieved 2 days when I paid for the Overnight shipping. I would give a 5* on how it looks now but. 2* for customer service and shipping
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K4020B/K4020BMX
- Part Number: K4020B/K4020F
1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2WD Diesel/1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2WD Gas/1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty 2WD Diesel/1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty 2WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|1999-2004||Ford||F-250 Super Duty||2WD||Diesel|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-250 Super Duty||2WD||Gas|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-350 Super Duty||2WD||Diesel|
|1999-2004||Ford||F-350 Super Duty||2WD||Gas|
- Fits: 99-04 F-250/F-350 2WD
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50R16-20, 315/70R17,305/70R18, 325/60R18, 295/60R20
- Wheel Size: 16" thru 20" x 10" wide rims with 4.5" to 5" BS
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift: Lift Block, U-Bolts & Add-A-Leaf
- Install Time: 8-10 Hours
|1||24614||Front Coils - Gas|
|2||Front 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
|2||Rear 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- Vehicles with 2 Pc rear driveshaft may require shim kit 52480 to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
- Vehicle will require eccentric alignment cam kit 594.
- Steering Stabilizer kit 222585 fits 2wd vehicles with 6" Pro Comp lift only.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Pitman arm must be ordered separately. 2WD produced up to 3/99 use P/N FD400- after 3/99 verify steering shaft diameter and spline count. P/N FD400 has 32 splines and fits 1.313" diameter shaft. P/N FD600 has 36 splines and fits 1.375" diameter shaft.
- Not recommended for Dual Rear Wheel applications.
- 00-02 Vehicles require 14mm x 2.0 lug nuts. Use lug nut kit PXA26108. 03-04 Vehicles require 14mm x 1.5 lug nuts. Use lug nut kit PXA26145
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||16" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 10"|
|Backspace||4" - 5.75"|
|Bolt Pattern||8 x 170mm|
|Lug Nut Size||See Notes|
|Lug Nut Kit||See Notes|