Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K3089B/K3089BMX 4" Stage 1 Suspension Lift Kit
Pro Comp 4 inch stage one - by James B.,2018-04-14 09:00:00
5/ 5starsEverything arrived on time and with detailed instructions. About four hours for installation.
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K3089B/K3089BMX
- Part Number: K3089B/K3089F
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JK) Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
- Fits: 07-15 Wrangler JK
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50R16-20, 315/70R17,305/70R18, 325/60R18, 295/60R20
- Wheel Size: 16" thru 20" up to 10" wide rims with 3.75" to 5" BS
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift: Coil Springs
- Install Time: 6-8 Hours
|2||Front 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
|2||Rear 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 3.0"" due to increased driveline angles.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Use of a 35” x 12.5” tire may require fender modification.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front cambolt kit 20-65228 is recommended for caster angle adjustments. In most cases, reducing positive caster to the minimum factory specification will reduce or eliminate the potential for steering wheel shimmy.
- Rear cambolt kit 20-65228 can be used for tuning pinion angle for minor driveline vibration correction.
- 12-16 Jeep JK 2DR and 4DR models will require exhaust spacer kit 55746B or a replacement front driveshaft, p/n 55837B, for proper front driveshaft clearance for lift heights greater than 2.5”.
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||16" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 9"|
|Backspace||3.25" - 4.75"|
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 5"|
|Lug Nut Size||1/2"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA21183|