Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K3059B/K3059BMX 3'' Lift Kit
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K3059B/K3059BMX
- Part Number: K3059B/K3059F
1992-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) 2WD Gas/1992-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) 4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|1992-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee (ZJ)||2WD||Gas|
|1992-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee (ZJ)||4WD||Gas|
- Fits: 92-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES3000
- Max Tire Size: 31x10.50R15-20, 265/70R16, 255/70R17, 285/55R18, 275/55R20
- Wheel Size: 15" thru 20" up to 9" wide rims with 3.5" to 4.5" BS
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift: Coil Springs
- Install Time: 6-8 Hours
|1||55598||Front Coil Springs|
|1||55593||Rear Coil Springs|
|1||55597B||Front Sway Bar Links|
|2||Front 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
|2||Rear 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 1.5" due to increased driveline angles.
- Vehicles equipped with light duty, double offest joint front driveshafts (rubber boot) must be replaced with a constant velocity (CV) type drive shaft if front driveline vibration occurs.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification. (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
|Max Tire Size||31" x 10.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||15" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 10"|
|Backspace||3.25" - 4.5"|
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 4.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||1/2"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA21183|