Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K3056B/K3056BMX 4'' Lift Stage I Short Arm Kit
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K3056B/K3056BMX
- Part Number: K3056B/K3056F
1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) 2WD Gas/1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) 4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Fits: 97-02 Wrangler TJ
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES3000
- Max Tire Size: 33x12.50R15-20, 285/75R-16, 285/70R17,295/65R18, 295/55R20
- Wheel Size: 15" thru 20" up to 9" wide rims with 3.5" to 4.5" BS
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift: Coil Springs
- Install Time: 6-8 Hours
|2||Front 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
|4||2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 1.5" due to increased driveline angles. Transfer case SYE (Slip Yoke Eliminator) kit and CV rear drive shaft required for Long Arm Applications.
- Rubicon models will require CV drive shaft w flange adapter (not avail from Pro Comp).
- Vehicles with Auto Trans will require removal of front skid plate when using transfer case lowering hardware.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Coil spacer 55496 can be used to increase front ride height by .75".
- Replacement Lower Control Arm Bushing kit 90-6048B.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front cambolt kit 20-65226 is recommended for caster angle adjustments. In most cases, reducing positive caster to the minimum
- factory specification will reduce or eliminate the potential for steering wheel shimmy.
- Rear cambolt kit 20-65225 can be used for tuning pinion angle for minor driveline vibration correction.
|Max Tire Size||33" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||15" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 10"|
|Backspace||3.25" - 4.5"|
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 4.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||1/2"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA21183|