The Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks are some of the toughest trucks on the road. They have a well earned reputation for durability and strength. Pro Comp's 5" suspension systems for the 2010 - 2012 Ram 2500/3500 4wd build on that "Ram Tough" foundation. Up front, these systems feature heavy duty tubular upper and lower control arms and coil spring spacers. An adjustable front track bar relocation bracket securely locates the front axle and a drop pitman arm provides proper steering control. Heavy duty extended bump stops and sway bar end link keep suspension movement in-check. The rear suspension gets 3" lift blocks and extended U-bolts to maintain the factory towing and hauling capabilities. The BMX kit includes MX6 mono-tube adjustable shocks to provide adjustable comfort and control for all driving conditions. Suspension components feature a durable black powder coat finish for lasting performance and good looks. This system provides clearance for 35" tall tires.
Pro Comp K2080B/K2080BP/K2080BMX 6'' Short Arm Kit For 2010-2013 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Diesel
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K2080B/K2080BP/K2080BMX
- Part Number: K2080B/K2080BP/K2080F
2010-2013 Dodge/Ram 2500 4WD Gas/2010-2013 Dodge/Ram 3500 4WD Gas/2010-2013 Dodge/Ram 2500 4WD Diesel/2010-2013 Dodge/Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Fits: 10-13 Ram 2500/3500
- Shocks: Front/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 13.50R17-20
- Wheel Size: 17" thru 20" x 9 rims up to 5.5" Back spacing
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift: Lift Blocks & U-Bolts
- Install Time: 6-8 Hours
|1||56160||Front Coil Springs|
|1||56716B-2||Adj Front Track Bar Bracket|
|1||90-5152B||Trans Drop Bracket - 6.7L DSL|
|2||Front 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
|2||Rear 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- Driveline modifications may be required due to increased driveline angles.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Not recommended for use on Dual Rear Wheel or Power Wagon models.
- For 2013 3500 w/ Radius Arm, see page 254
|Max Tire Size||37" x 13.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||17" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 10"|
|Backspace||3.25" - 5.5"|
|Bolt Pattern||8 x 6.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||9/16"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA26195|