Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle's handling, look and performance, we know you don't make compromises and neither do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere, Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Pro Comp K2062B/K2062BMX/K2062BP/K2062BPS/K2062BPX 6'' Lift Kit Fits 4WD
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K2062B/K2062BMX/K2062BP/K2062BPS/K2062BPX
- Part Number: K2062B/K2062F/K2062BP/K2062BPS/K2062BPX
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
does this kit come with everything pictured including the front coil over shocks and rear fox shocks
The price originally shown is for the base kit. This listing has different shock options that must be selected. This listing has the base unit of Strut Extension in the front and ES9000 Rear shocks. The other options include the standard Strut extension in the front and ProComp Pro Runner or Prorunner SS for the rear shocks. Their is also the option for the full 6" Lift Coil Overs int he front that can be paired with ProRunner or Fox Shocks in the rear. The kit & shock combination selected will include everything needed for installation
- Fits: 06-08 Ram 1500
- Shocks: Front Strut Spacer/Rear ES9000
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50R17-20, 315/70R17, 305/70R18, 325/65R18, 295/60R20
- Wheel Size: 18x9 w 5"BS
- 20x9 w 5"BS
- Front Lift: Knuckles, Crossmembers
- Rear Lift: Lift Blocks & U-Bolts
- Install Time: 9-11 Hours
|PLUS||2||Rear 2.0 IFP Fox Shocks|
- This kit should not be installed on trucks with the AWD Shift on demand transfer case.
- This kit should not be installed on trucks with the TRX4 package.
- Depending on engine combination, the front driveshaft may contact the exhaust system upon the installation of this kit. If so, the exhaust
- system will need to be modified.
- OE wheels will not fit. Must use 18" or larger diameter wheels not to exceed 5" backspacing.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||18" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 9.5"|
|Backspace||4" - 5"|
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 5.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||9/16"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA26194|