Pro Comp's 6-inch performance suspension systems for the 07-13 GM1500 trucks are designed to maximize the handling and performance benefits of the GMT900 chassis. These lift systems are 100% compatible with the factory stability control system. Pro Comp is also the first aftermarket suspension manufacturer to successfully pass Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard Test 126 - Stability and avoidance maneuver testing. These precision engineered suspension systems feature heavy duty laser cut cross members, CNC machined knuckles, CV Front driveshaft, rear add a leafs, 4" rear lift blocks and top grade hardware for a complete package that accommodates 35" tall tires and allows smooth operation of 4x4 Hi range when needed. Stage I systems feature front strut spacers and offer the option of twin tube nitro gas charged ES9000 rear shocks, mono tube Pro Runner rear shocks or Pro Runner front struts* and Pro Runner rear shocks.
Pro Comp K1144B 6" Lift Kit with Auto Trac 4" Rear Block
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-K1144B/K1144BMX/K1144BP/K1144BPS/K1144BPX
- Part Number: K1144B/K1144F/K1144BP/K1144BPS/K1144BPX
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Gas/2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Lift Height: 6"
- Front Lift: Strut Spacers
- Front/Rear Crossmembers
- Compression Struts
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Bump Stops
- Brake Line Extension Brackets
- Rear Lift: 4" Block/U-Bolt Kit w/Add-A-Leafs
|1||51246||CV Front Drive shaft|
|2||IFP 2.0 Fox Shocks|
- A replacement CV front driveshaft is recommended for extended high speed use in 4x4 high or AUTO 4x4. GM vehicles with selectable 4x4 high and Auto 4x activation (Auto Trac) can use p/n 51249 (measures
- 37.81" from U-joint center to end of slip joint.) 2010 to current models with a 6spd automatic transmission or vehicles with All Wheel Drive will require p/n 51245 - (measures 36.81" from U-joint center to end of slip
- joint.). The K1144 / 51017 includes p/n 51256 and required differential brackets.
- 07-13 vehicles must use 17" or larger diameter rims.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Hubcentric rings are recommended for 99-13 GM 1500 vehicles.
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||17" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 9.5"|
|Backspace||4.5" - 5"|
|Bolt Pattern||6 x 5.5"|
|Lug Nut Size||14mm x 1.5|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA26144|