A fast, safe, and affordable way to deliver the additional clearance needed for larger wheel
Pro Comp JTB402RH Suspension Track Bar Fits 4WD
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: DFCW-JTB402RH
- Part Number: JTB402RH
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK) 4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2016||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|1||JTB402RH||Adj Front Track Bar|
|2||926511||Front ES9000 Shocks|
|2||926501||Rear ES9000 Shocks|
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 3.0" due to increased driveline angles.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Use of a 35" x 12.5" tire may require fender modification.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front cambolt kit 20-65227 is recommended for caster angle adjustments. In most cases, reducing positive caster to the minimum factory specification will reduce or eliminate the potential for steering wheel shimmy.
- Rear cambolt kit 20-65228 can be used for tuning pinion angle for minor driveline vibration correction.
- 12-14 Jeep JK 2DR and 4DR models will require exhaust spacer kit 55746B or a replacement front driveshaft, p/n 55837B, for proper front driveshaft clearance for lift heights greater than 2.5”.
|Max Tire Size||35" x 12.50"|
|Wheel Diameter||16" +|
|Wheel Width||8" - 9"|
|Backspace||3.25" - 4.75"|
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 5"|
|Lug Nut Size||1/2"|
|Lug Nut Kit||PXA21183|