A fast, safe, and affordable way to deliver the additional clearance needed for larger wheel and tire combinations. Systems do not effect the factory suspension or steering geomerty, thus maintaining OEM ride characteristics.
Pro Comp 66150K 3" Nitro Level Lift Kit for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2/4-Door JK
- Brand: Pro Comp
- SKU: PC-66150K
- Part Number: 66150K
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
- Front Lift 3" Coil Spacers
- Rear Lift 2" Coil Spacers
- Front and Rear Shock Extensions
- Front and Rear Bump Stops
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Max Tire Size: 35"
1 66150K Front Coil Spacers
Rear Coil Spacers
Bump Stop Extensions
Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 3.0" due to increased driveline angles.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Use of a 35” x 12.5” tire may require fender modification.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front cambolt kit 20-65228 is recommended for caster angle adjustments. In most cases, reducing positive caster to the minimum factory specification will reduce or eliminate the potential for steering wheel shimmy.
- Rear cambolt kit 20-65228 can be used for tuning pinion angle for minor driveline vibration correction.
Max Tire Size 35" x 12.50"
Wheel Diameter 16" +
Wheel Width 8" - 9"
Backspace 3.25" - 4.75"
Bolt Pattern 5 x 5"
Bolt Code 73
Lug Nut Size 1/2"
Lug Nut Kit PXA 21183