Specially designed for the 2019-2021 Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 trucks, these kits are designed to a higher standard, working within the parameters of the factory suspension and steering geometry to maximize potential while allowing optimal clearance for larger tires. Due to limitations with the factory UCA that may cause premature wear these kits include high strength adventure series upper control arms to provide long life, additional travel and superior strength.
Zone Offroad C1172 1.75" Leveling Lift Kit
- Brand: Zone Offroad
- SKU: ZON-C1172
- Part Number: C1172
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JL) 4WD Gas
Regular Price $629.99
Special Price $598.49
Special Price $598.49
YOU SAVE 5%
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2018-2021||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JL)||4WD||Gas|
|2018-2021||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JL)||4WD||Gas|
- 3-piece design with top mount spacer and 2 preload spacers to raise ride height without over-extending suspension during droop travel
- High strength adventure series upper control arms allow more travel, increase strength and correct issues caused by kits using the factory UCAs
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Allows clearance for 33-34" tires
- Includes Factory Protection Plus
- Front Lift Height: 1.75″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers & Preload
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spring Spacer
- Install Time Hrs: 4-5
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17x9 or Larger
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Max Tire Size: 295 / 70
- Due to premature factory ball joint wear being witnessed by our dealer network on stock, leveled and lifted 2019-2021 GM 1500 trucks these kits come standard with C2315 upper control arms to ensure proper operation and long service life.
- Complete 1.75" leveling recommended for AT4, Trail Boss suspension not as raked for the factory so installing without thin preload spacer will net 1-3/8" lift for a level stance.
- Tires wider than 295/ cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.