Upgrade your 1987-1990 YJ Wrangler or 1984-1990 XJ Cherokee model's stock rear drum brakes to disc brakes with this high-quality TeraFlex 1987-90 YJ & 1984-90 XJ: Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit. This bolt-on kit features an internal drum parking brake for outstanding holding power compared to other disc brake conversion kits.
TeraFlex 4354410 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-4354410
- Part Number: 4354410
1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)/1984-1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Oversized twin-piston caliper
- More clamping force
- Increased surface area
- Decreased brake fade
- 13.3" mill-balanced vented rotors
- Dual-pattern drilled to fit 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern
- Semi-metallic pads
- Rear Brake Caliper w/ 46mm piston (# 862300) – 2
- Solid Brake Rotor – Rear (#8622) – 2
- Rear Disc Brake Mounting Plate – 2
- Rear Disc Brake Conversion Brake Pads – All 4 (# 8624)
- Rear Disc Brake Hose Kit (# 4355400)
- Brake Preload Spacer (# 86262) – Each
- All necessary hardware
- 24" L x 13" W x 12" H
- Does NOT include emergency brake cables.
- Does NOT fit CJ, Commando, or other Jeep models.
- Does NOT work w/ ABS sensors. You will NOT be able to install ABS sensors in the disc brake mounting kit.
- Some factory Jeep 15” wheels may rub on the caliper. Do NOT operate the vehicle until you confirm adequate caliper/wheel clearance.
- Most aftermarket wheels, especially alloy wheels, REQUIRE longer wheel studs when installing a disc brake. Use Napa # 641-3204 for the longer Jeep rear wheel stud.
- You may cut a slot in the pre-load ring and slide it over the axle shaft if you do not want to replace the wheel bearings.
- These disc brake kits REQUIRE axle shafts w/ a 2.5” bearing offset.
- Install Time: 3 hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov