Upgrade your Jeep's Ford rear axle housing's drum brakes to disc brakes with this high-quality Tera CRD60: Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit. This bolt-on kit features an internal drum parking brake for outstanding holding power compared to other disc brake conversion kits. These are the same rear disc brakes used on our Tera CRD60 Rear Axle Housings with "Big Ford" (new style) housing ends.
TeraFlex 4354400 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-4354400
- Part Number: 4354400
1991-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Oversized twin-piston caliper
- More clamping force
- Increased surface area
- Decreased brake fade
- 13.3" mill-balanced vented rotors
- Dual-pattern drilled to fit 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern
- Semi-metallic pads
- Rear Brake Caliper w/ 46mm piston (# 862300) x 2
- Solid Brake Rotor – Rear (#8622) x 2
- Rear Disc Brake Mounting Plate – 2
- Rear Disc Brake Conversion Brake Pads – All 4 (# 8624)
- Brake Preload Spacer (# 8636)
- All necessary hardware
- 21" L x 13" W x 12" H
- Does NOT include emergency brake cables.
- Does NOT work w/ ABS sensors. You will NOT be able to install ABS sensors in the disc brake mounting kit.
- Some factory Jeep 15” wheels may rub on the caliper. Do NOT operate the vehicle until you confirm adequate caliper/wheel clearance.
- Most aftermarket wheels, especially alloy wheels, REQUIRE longer wheel studs when installing a disc brake. Use Napa # 641-3204 for the longer Jeep rear wheel stud.
- You may cut a slot in the pre-load ring and slide it over the axle shaft if you do not want to replace the wheel bearings.
- These disc brake kits REQUIRE axle shafts w/ a 2.5” bearing offset.
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov