TeraFlex TJ / ZJ: Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on TJ Wrangler/Unlimited and ZJ Grand Cherokee models with 0-4” lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
TeraFlex 1614810 0-4" Rear Upper Short Control Arm – (Driver or Pass)
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-1614810
- Part Number: 1614810
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)/2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)/1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)||2WD||Gas|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)||4WD||Gas|
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee (ZJ)||2WD||Gas|
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee (ZJ)||4WD||Gas|
- Adjustable Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4” lift kits
- Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 1.25” x 0.25” (upper) or 1.75” x 0.25” (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Rebuildable joint for easy maintenance.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Short Control Arm – Rear Upper
- Alignment required.
- Install Time: 2 hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov