TeraFlex JK: Alpine Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2-4" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
TeraFlex 1141501 2-4” Front Lower Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arm – Driver
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-1141501
- Part Number: 1141501
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JK) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4" lift kits
- Alpine Control Short Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- JK Alpine Control Arms
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality.
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Alpine Short Control Arm - Driver Front Lower Adjustable
- Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm)
- Factory Length = 22-5/8"
- Min. Length = 22-3/4"
- Max. Length = 24"
- Both Ends = 9/16" (14mm) Bolt
- Thread = 1-1/4"-12 UNF
- Both Bushings = # 611011
- Alignment required.
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov