TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6” lifts.High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
TeraFlex 1131511 3-6” Front Lower Right Alpine Long Control Arm
- Brand: TeraFlex
- SKU: TF-1131511
- Part Number: 1131511
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door (JK) 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
- Balances front caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6" lift kits
- On higher lifts, Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Long Arms
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Front Lower Right Alpine Long Control Arm
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 50mm X 5mm
- Factory Length = 22-5/8"
- Min. Length = 33-3/4"
- Max. Length = 35-1/4"
- Both Ends = 14mm Bolt
- Thread = 1-1/4"-12 UNF
- Both Bushings = # 611011
- REQUIRES cutting and welding.
- REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
- TeraFlex adjustable Long Control Arms (Alpine IR: # 1315000 & Alpine: # 1315000) MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) - NOT INCLUDED.
- Install Time: 2 Hours
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov