Superlift worked behind the scenes with OE Engineers to develop these lifted coil springs. The result is the best ride and handling characteristics of any 4" lift coil available. They're pre-set to minimize settling and guarantee a consistent ride height. This Superlift kit also includes an adjustable front track bar with forged ends and Superlift's Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings. The adjustable length allows you to fine tune the suspension given winch bumper combinations etc. and the bushings are a dual durometer design built to handle extreme angles and greatly reduce NVH over standard poly bushings or heim-joint ends. Included for the rear is a frame mounted track bar relocation bracket. This kit also includes replacement rear sway bar links, adjustable cam-bolts, brake line extension brackets and Superlift'superide shock absorbers.
Superlift K905 4" Suspension Lift Kit Fits
4" lift 09 wrangler - by MICHAEL P.,2018-12-04 10:00:00
5/ 5starsprocess was quick and painless recwved li
- Brand: SuperLift Suspension
- SKU: SLS-K905
- Part Number: K905
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK) 4WD Gas
Regular Price $649.94
Special Price $584.95
Special Price $584.95
YOU SAVE 10%
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK) Gas|
- Superlift coil springs provide a full 4" of lift while improving OE ride quality.
- Rear coil springs are tuned specific to 2 door and 4 door models.
- INCLUDES adjustable front track bar with Superlift's Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings.
- INCLUDESrear frame mounted track bar relocation bracket.
- INCLUDESreplacement rear sway bar links.
- INCLUDEScam-bolts to fine tune alignment.
- INCLUDESframe mounted brake line relocation brackets.
- INCLUDESSuperlift Superide shock absorbers valved specifically for the Jeep Wrangler.
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- Easy to follow DIY friendly instructions.
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If Rubicon model – replacement front sway bar links are required. Order part number 5712.
- If upgrading shocks to a front shock longer than 23" – an exhaust spacer is required for 2012 and newer models. Order part number 5716.
- For aggressive off road use with 35" tires – a Compression travel kit is recommended. Order part number5714.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov