- This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2.5 inch lift kit with Superide shocks for the 1997-2003 Ford F-150 4WD. This Leveling Kit will enhance the appearance of your Ford F-150 by leveling the front with the rear of your Ford F-150 pickup.
- Superlift's Level-It lift systems are the perfect solution for anyone wanting an economical and easy way to eliminate the factory nose-down rake on virtually all late-model trucks and SUVs. Whether it's simply leveling the truck's stance, making the room to go up a couple of tire sizes, or plus-sizing the tire and wheel package on the vehicle, Level-It components work with factory suspension components to achieve modest ride height gains Super-EZ install.
- The 1997-2003 Ford F-150 4WD are equipped with an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) with torsion bars. Front tires attach to steering knuckles. The knuckles pivot on ball joints attach to upper & lower control arms. The upper & lower control arms position the knuckles front-to-back & side-to-side. The ‘spring’ of the suspension is a torsion bar. The front of the torsion bar attaches to the lower control arm and rear attaches at a rear frame crossmember. This crossmember houses the adjuster or torsion keys.
- The torsion bars have a tremendous pre-load or ‘twist’ in them. The torsion bars are what determine the ride height of the suspension. These torsion bars have a certain amount of adjustment built into the factory system. Torsion bar keys have hex-cut (or splined) holes that mate to the rear ends of the torsion bars. This adjustment takes place via a bolt that indexes on a torsion key attached to each torsion bar. Simply ‘cranking up’ the factory system is not the right way to go about gaining minor amounts of lift due to a number of factors.
- SUPERLIFT Level-It keys are improved direct replacements for the 1997-2003 Ford F-150 4WD factory keys. Our Level-It keys are indexed differently to increase bar rotation and lift (the center hex where the torsion bar mounts is re-indexed or rotated). As the new keys are loaded, they apply torsional load to the bars which in turn lifts the vehicle greater than that of the stock torsion keys. Ours are also designed to grab the ‘flat’ hex portion of the torsion bar for a more precise, tighter fit.
- SUPERLIFT’S heavy-duty forged-steel construction torsion keys are 25% stronger than OEM keys.
- Provided 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches of adjustable lift height.
- Hardware is supplied to prevent ‘over-cranking’ the torsion bars.
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow plow.
- This Superlift'system is designed for the 1997-2003 Ford F-150 4WD owners looking to gain more ground clearance, wheel travel flexibility and a taller than factory stance. Our K1003 addresses all of your lift kit needs in terms of product quality, durability, craftsmanship, and price. It includes everything you need to lift your Ford F-150.
- Included in this system is a set of four (4) Superlift'superide hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
Superlift K1003 2.5" Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
- Brand: SuperLift Suspension
- SKU: SLS-K1003
- Part Number: K1003
1997-2003 F-150 4WD
Regular Price $323.53
Special Price $275.00
Special Price $275.00
YOU SAVE 15%
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
- Allows the use of plus-size wheels / tires
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper / winch combos
- Rear blocks and ubolts
- Increased clearance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Torsion keys, front and rear shocks, rear 1.5” block and U-bolt kit.
- This is a Level 1 Lift kit that includes torsion keys for the 1999-2003 Ford F-150 4wd pick-up; providing 1.5” to 2.5” of adjustable front lift height
- Includes 1.5” rear lift, front and rear shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov