The OGS944 Front Shock Relocation brackets rotate the lower bushing mount position 90 degrees from factory which allow the shock bushings to move in a more natural rotation and not rely as much on the bushing misalignment. This means more bind-free movement during maximum axle articulation. Once relocated, the upper shock stem alignment will be more neutral when used with suspension systems of 4" lift or greater.
JKS OGS944 Front Shock Relocation
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS944
- Part Number: OGS944
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD/2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door (JL) 4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)|
|2018-2020||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JL)|
- Relocates the front shocks further outboard at the axle.
- "Bind Free" shock movement during articulation.
- CNC laser cut/formed.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Finished in classic JKS black powder coat.
- Designed for use with shocks specified for use on the front of a Jeep JK
- Depending on the shocks and suspension setup, steering stop adjustment may be necessary to ensure tire/shock clearance at full steering lock.