Large diameter tires and hydraulic-assist steering can play havoc on Wrangler JK models if the front track bar and steering box are not reinforced. The chassis can only flex so far before something has to give. The factory track bar mount on the chassis is particularly vulnerable to extreme forces. Crank on the steering wheel too hard and you risk tearing the OE mount completely off of the frame.
JKS OGS166 Front Trackbar and Sector Shaft Reinforcement Kit
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS166
- Part Number: OGS166
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty bracket strengthens and supports weak OE track bar mount on chassis
- Increases load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic assist steering
- Heavy-duty bearing fixture stabilizes and supports steering box output shaft to prevent failure
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm for double-shear strength
- Heavy-duty tubular support strut connects left and right side of chassis together
- Dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence
- Requires 2.0" suspension lift or greater.
- Requires OE type steering box.
- Not compatible with TeraFlex, Rubicon Express, Rock Krawler and Synergy track bars.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Not compatible with some drag link flip kits - call JKS for details.
- Not compatible with factory track bar when combined with an axle mounted track bar relocation bracket " call JKS for details.