In spite of all its improvements over previous models, the 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK is not entirely without fault. One particularly troublesome problem involves inadequate bracing of the factory track bar brackets. A startling number of vehicles have been disabled on the trail when the factory track bar bracket separated from the axle housing without notice.
JKS OGS161 Front Trackbar Brace
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-OGS161
- Part Number: OGS161
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount
- Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution
- Secondary trackbar mounting hole accommodates high-clearance steering conversions
- Smooth, snag-free bottom skid plate slides easily over obstacles
- Precision cut from premium grade steel and CNC formed for accurate fitment
- Ready-to-paint bare metal finish
- Requires 2.0" suspension lift or greater.
- Requires Adjustable Trackbar [JKS PN: OGS121] if existing trackbar interferes with steering damper.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.