Originally developed by JKS in 1989, the swaybar "quick disconnect" enabled Jeep owners to temporarily disconnect the front swaybar from the axle for maximum off-road suspension performance. This proved more than enough to ensure constant contact between tires and terrain in the majority of off-road situations. Furthermore, JKS discovered that rear suspension performance also improved off-road when the front swaybar was disconnected.
JKS 5006 Quick Disconnect 0"-2" Lift
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-5006
- Part Number: 5006
1976-1986 CJ5 CJ7 & CJ8
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|1976-1986||4WD||Jeep||CJ5, CJ7, CJ8|
|1976-1986||2WD||Jeep||CJ5, CJ7, CJ8|
- Fits vehicles with up to 2" lift
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Low profile grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication and protection from trail damage
- Male-to-female slip joint connection allows easy operation on level surfaces
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Requires 0 to 2.0" suspension lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.