JKS Manufacturing Forged Series Adjustable Control Arms. These new arms follow a traditional Jeep adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut setup for adjusting the length. The forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable. 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability. The arms are made from DOM tubing and incorporate a unique hex shaped weld-in threaded bung for easy tightening of the jam nut.
JKS 1655 J-FLEX Adjustable Rear/Upper Control Arms
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-1655
- Part Number: 1655
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ/1984-2001 Cherokee XJ/1993-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ/1986-1992 Comanche MJ
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|1993-1998||2WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|1993-1998||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Improved caster and axle positioning on 0-4" lifts using the factory mounting locations
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- Includes integrated e-brake mounting tabs
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance
- Designed for 0-4" rear lift using the factory control arm mounts.