JKS Manufacturing Forged Series Adjustable Control Arms. These new arms follow a traditional Jeep adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut setup for adjusting the length. The forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable. 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability. The arms are made from DOM tubing and incorporate a unique hex shaped weld-in threaded bung for easy tightening of the jam nut.
JKS 1615 J-FLEX Adjustable Front/Upper Control Arms
- Brand: JKS Manufacturing
- SKU: JKS-1615
- Part Number: 1615
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (2/4-Door) JK 2WD/4WD
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (2-Door) JK|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler (4-Door) JK|
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1"-14 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0" suspension lift and OE attachment points.