Increase the ride height and obtain superior front-end ground clearance with fabtech's 3" Spindle system. The solid one-piece ductile iron spindle construction is designed to increase the ride height by 3" over stock and provide a stock like ride. Superior engineering of these heavy-duty lift spindles has resulted in a total bolt on installation eliminating the need to grind or cut factory parts. Adjustable alignment cams allow proper front end alignment of the vehicle. Rear lift is accomplished via a 2" add-a-leaf system.
Fabtech K2164/K2164M 3" Spindle Lift Kit
- Brand: Fabtech
- SKU: FAB-K2164/K2164M
- Part Number: K2164/K2164M
2001-2008 Ford Ranger 2WD Gas
- Lowest Prices
Price match guarantee
- In-House Experts
We know our products
- Factory Authorized
- Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct part
- Free Shipping
In the continental US
- International Shipping?
Get a Quote
- Designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Built to enhance your off-road capabilities
- Made from road-touch materials to survive the test of time
- 3"; Spindle Kit A
- lignment Cam & Bolt Kit
- Rear Add-a-leaf Kit
- Front Stealth Shocks
- Rear Stealth Shocks
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These ";Nitrocarb"; piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete ";black out"; shock package.
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
- ATTN State of California Consumers warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warning.ca.gov