This suspension system features the Fox 2.0 IFP steel body shocks for the ultimate in comfort and performance.
BDS Suspension 814H 4.5" Lift Kit
- Brand: BDS Suspension
- SKU: BDS-814H
- Part Number: 814H
2007-2015 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD Gas
Your discount may still be available. Contact us in Live Chat
Price match guarantee
We know our products
Always the correct part
In the continental US
Get a Quote
Have a Question?
Talk to a Specialist Now
This complete 4-1/2" IFS w/ strut mount lift kit system is not only built for daily driving, but will handle about any off road excursion you can think of. The heavy duty main crossmembers are locked together by a full belly pan that offers superior off road protection.Included with this IFS lift kit are CNC machined steering knuckles which ensure a clean and simple install that is made easier by the lower strut mounts that don't require you to disassemble the strut.
|(1)||018319||07-09 Tundra 3 In Rear|
|(1)||028454||07-09 Tundra Box 5 Of 5|
|(1)||028700||07-09 Tundra Box 1 Of 5|
|(1)||028701||07-09 Tundra Box 2 Of 5|
|(1)||028702||07-09 Tundra Box 3 Of 5|
|(1)||028703||07-09 Tundra Box 4 Of 5|
|(2)||Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks|
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35 x 12.50 w/18x9 and 5-1/2 back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 5-1/2 - 6.25" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 2. No strut dissassembly required.
- 3. Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
- 4. Models with two piece rear drive line would require rear drive shaft modification.
- 5. When kit is installed on 2WD models, the differential brackets will not be used.
- 6. ***Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.***
- 7. Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
- 8. Will NOT work on TRD Pro Models.